At Star Plus Group, we have a genuine commitment to our clients. We are aware of our obligation to respect and actively protect the privacy of any personal information of all information you provide to us as an individual or business.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whenever is possible to do so, we only ever use information that has been provided by you for the purposes of providing or marketing Star Plus Group services.
We only collect information which is reasonably necessary to:
- Provide you with Star Plus Group's high quality of service
- Consider the nature of other services you may want or require from us
- Maintain and update your details for our contact records
- Fulfil our own legal obligations under applicable laws and regulations
We generally hold personal information relating to:
- the services we provide or have provided to you
- the services we have quoted to provide to you
- your contact details.
We do not generally collect sensitive information about you unless required by applicable laws or regulations. When we do so, we take all possible precautions to ensure the safety of your information.
We will collect personal information from individuals or businesses who apply or express interest in working for or with Star Plus Group.
KEEPING INFORMATION ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE
We strive to ensure that our records are kept up to date and as accurate as is practically possible. In order to keep your information safe, we use security systems and cutting edge technology to protect the information we hold.
You are able, at any point in time, to contact us and ask your information to be corrected or amended if you feel the information we have about you is in any way inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
In order to make an enquiry about our services, book a job, or contact us by email, you may be requested to submit your email address to us. We never pass your email address on to third parties, and as with any other personal information, we do our best to keep it secure.
A 'cookie' is a packet of information placed on a user's computer by a website for record keeping purposes. Cookies may be used on this website for analytics and other business purposes.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any information featured on our website is subject to the following terms. We reserve the right to update these terms at any time:
- The email addresses, contact forms and phone number featured on this website are not to be used for spamming, cold calling or any other form of involuntary marketing activities.
- All content featured on the website, including all images and written copy, is protected by copyright. It is not to be used, reproduced or plagiarised under any circumstances without prior approval.
- The information and advice given on this website is given in good faith with no legal responsibility. It is not to be taken as specific, personal adivce and should therefore not be acted upon without contacting us. For advice which is specific to your circumstances, please call us on 1300 438 782.
- We are not responsible for the content of linked external websites.