At Star Plus Group, we understand how difficult it can be to find professional and reliable electricians. This is why we focus on our excellent customer service and our quality team of reliable, polite and neat electricians tradespeople, and labour.
Discover why we’re Adelaide businesses first choice for contact electricians
In addition to providing high quality routine electrical maintenance and emergency callout services for homes and businesses across Adelaide, Star Plus Group offers a range of supplementary services to position us well ahead of our local competition. Discover how we’re working towards being Adelaide’s preferred electricians for local businesses, helping not only you but also our own employees.
Emergency Rapid Response
As electricians, we understand just how crucial it is to your business to have any downtime issues resolved quickly and with little fuss. This is why Star Plus Group’s emergency rapid response electricians aim to respond to your urgent call within two hours. We can even provide larger numbers of electricians for those major issues that require more hands on deck than expected. Our team is also on hand for any emergency losses of power or when a job needs completing quickly. Star Plus Group has a 24/7 callout hotline, which means you always have peace of mind. We respond quickly and efficiently, giving you a ‘per job’ price and attending your commercial premises or industrial worksite quickly.
Why Our Customers Love Us
We take pride in offering a service that goes above and beyond expectations. Here are some reasons why our customers love us:
- Personal Service - We love what we do, so we are always smiling. From the moment you contact us, you will have the pleasure of dealing with a friendly member of our team. Our phones are always manned – no answer machines here! Want to see for yourself? Call us now.
- Fixed, Upfront Pricing – We assess your job and provide an honest, upfront and fixed quote. No matter how long the job takes, you can relax knowing that the meter is not running.
- $50 Cash Back On Time Guarantee – Our electricians arrive on time for appointments. We know your time’s valuable. We offer a $50 cash back on-time guarantee if you’re kept waiting.
- Power Emergencies - We provide quick service when you need it. We can usually provide service in no more than two hours, 24/7.
- Respect – Your electrician will leave your home clean and tidy. They will come equipped with cleaning supplies, so there is no cleaning up for you to do after they leave.
- We Only Hire The Best – In addition to hiring only the most qualified and skilled electricians in Adelaide, we also conduct a background check on every employee we take on.
Star Plus Group has worked hard over the years to build and maintain a loyal client base, which includes residential, commercial and industrial customers of all types and sizes. Our electrical company also services real-estate, strata, government and corporate organisations.
Whatever your electrical service, however large, small or urgent Star Plus Group can assess, repair, replace or service with a professional attitude, guaranteed workmanship and upfront pricing.
Value Adding Services
Providing added value for our customers is a key objective with every project we undertake. To provide maximum benefit to our customers, Star Plus Group seeks the opportunity to become involved in projects during the concept and design development phases.
By being involved early on we’re able to add value by constructively affecting design outcomes that help to reduce project costs and delivery time through value engineering, innovative solutions and constructability analysis.
We achieve this by using the Star Plus Group team in areas such as:
- Design and specification critique
- Optimum materials selection and procurement
- Standardisation in selection and sizing of equipment
- Off-site prefabrication
- Planning of the installation process
- Quality and commissioning systems
- Constructability analysis
- Programming and scheduling refinements
- Commissioning process systems
By working with our customers in conjunction with trusted technology partners to address these issues early on in the project cycle, and drawing on the best available resources to form an integrated team, we’re able to deliver optimal productivity, performance and sustainability outcomes for our customers.
A significant measure of success for large commercial or industrial projects is in the implementation of effective project management skills and systems. Star Plus Group has a wealth of experience in employing project management systems that successfully accommodate our customers’ requirements and provide comprehensive documentation that fulfils all regulatory requirements.
Star Plus Group is highly skilled in asset management for industrial and commercial sites. We offer our customers a total asset management capability that helps to maximise plant availability and reduce life cycle costs. This method ensures our customers achieve the greatest return on plant and equipment.
Our commercial and industrial customers benefit from our capability to offer preventative, scheduled and on-call break down maintenance services together with detailed root cause analysis. Our experience in this area ensures outages for planned upgrades and major maintenance are managed effectively to minimise disruption.
People and Skills Development
We recognise that the main asset of Star Plus Group is our people, so we invest heavily in the development and retention of employees. We’re widely considered to be an employer of choice; both new and existing employees receive in-house and external training programmes that help to continually develop their skills.
The growth of our employees enables us to offer exciting career progression opportunities and promotion from within the organisation. This results in a skilled, high performing and loyal team culture along with a stable workforce and positive commercial relations.