Is your home or business a haven for unwanted guests? Outdoor Security lighting is proven to be one of the most effective methods of deterring criminals.
Statistics show that well-lit properties are less likely to attract crime because it exposes the criminal to being seen by others. Add ambience to your outdoor deck or entertaining area with one of our beautiful outdoor ceiling lights. Alternatively, add security and general landscape illumination spotlights.
Effective lighting around your property is also an effective way of highlighting any unusual activity taking place outside, so that you can alert emergency services as soon as you feel under threat. Outdoor lighting installations adds beauty and value to your home or commercial location, as well as increases safety.
The Star Plus Guarantee
At Star Plus Electrical, we guarantee you only the most qualified and trained electrician at your door. Whether you are looking to safeguard your home or business with outdoor security lighting, one of our friendly team will be with you promptly.
We believe in making you feel safe and secure. That’s why we tailor-make your outdoor security lighting, so that it suits your property – because every property is different. We also offer a full-service turn-key program, so that you can skip the hassle!
Which Light is Right?
Choosing the right outdoor security lighting can be confusing. That’s where we come in. We will advise you on the best lighting solutions, so that you can sleep easy knowing you are not in the dark. There are several types of outdoor lighting, each come in different styles and designs.
Contact us today if you require assistance with any of the following:
- LED lighting – all the light, without the power consumption
- Verandahs and Pergolas – Entertain friends and family!
- Paths and Stairs – Discreet exterior lighting that lets you see your way while highlighting landscaping or building features
- Floodlights – Showcase your home and emphasize dramatic architectural or garden elements
- Driveways – Create a welcoming feeling for family and visitors alike
- Landscape and Garden Lighting – Low voltage lighting which adds value and enjoyment to your property – whilst keeping electricity costs down
- Motion detector entry and safety lighting – Light your entry areas such as front doors, pathways and garage doors for safety and security