Electrical Safety Tips
Oct 08, 2015 | Electrical Safety Tips
Tips for electrical safety in your home or office. These tips should ALWAYS be part of your safety plan.
- Check all electrical leads and plugs for any damage.
- Ensure electrical leads DO NOT run under carpets.
- Never nail or staple leads in place. Replace all leads secured this way.
- Extension leads should NEVER be a permanent solution.
- Check that power points are not overloaded. If in doubt, then the power point is overloaded.
- Make sure all electrical appliances and power points are off when not in use.
- NEVER touch anything electrical with wet hands.
- Watch out for overhead power lines when working with extensions ladders.